…everything you love about S’mores—stuffed inside a brownie!
Hershey’s Chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers pair up with warm, thick brownies for the perfect campfire-inspired treat. These Smore’s Stuffed Brownies, compliments of Picky Palate, are rich in flavor and in texture. As you bite into the triple-topped chocolatey square of goodness, you are awakened with a crunchy graham cracker, emerged in melted Hershey’s, and topped with a gooey marshmallow enclosed in a perfectly toasted shell. I went ahead and topped my brownie with a scoop of cold, creamy vanilla ice cream and let me tell you, I do not regret it oneeee bit. Let’s just say, these treats will leave you wanting nothing but s’more.
(Recipe by Picky Palate)
1 box of your favorite brownie mix
4 1/2 full Graham Crackers
3 1/2 Full size Hershey’s Bars
16 large marshmallows
(1) Preheat oven to 350° F
(2) Prepare brownie mix according to package directions
(3) Line foil into an 8×8 inch (I used 9x13) baking pan and spray generously with cooking spray
(4) Pour half the brownie batter into lined pan
(5) Layer graham crackers over brownies following Hershey Bars and marshmallows
(6) Pour remaining brownie batter over marshmallows
(7) Bake for 35-45 minutes or until toothpick comes mostly clean from center; Remove from oven and let cool completely.
(8) Carefully remove foil and brownies from pan; Peel any foil from away from edges and cut into squares. Best when served warm with a large scoop (or two) of vanilla ice cream! Or go all out and grab a pint of S’mores ice cream—yes please!